- Career Level Other
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Certificate
Job Posting: HVAC Service Technician *Signing Bonus Offered
Engineered Cooling Services (ECS), the Southeast’s leading commercial HVAC service company is currently seeking highly talented individuals to join our growing team. ECS specializes in energy-efficient commercial HVAC. At ECS, our people are our most important resource. We continually strive to attract the best employees in the industry by offering a competitive salary, advancement opportunities, excellent benefit packages, and multi-level training opportunities.
As a Service Technician you will be responsible for performing diagnostics, repair, and start-up on various brands of commercial and industrial HVAC equipment. In this position you will establish and maintain a positive relationship with both internal and external customers.
Service Technicians also manage assigned work to meet professional and efficient execution of time and customer satisfaction. The technician documents service and installation activities using a cutting edge software and technology (Mobile-Tech) for completing work orders, maintenance checklist and daily timesheets.
The following is a brief overview of the company’s benefits program:
- Major health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- 401K with company match
- Paid sick, vacation and holidays (8)
- Professional training and industry certification
- Referral incentives
- Continuing education reimbursement
The following qualifications along with individuals previous work experience will be considered by the company when evaluating applicants:
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree or equivalent from an HVAC trade school or (5) years of related experience
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose HVAC building systems
- Must possess a universal EPA certification
- Have and maintain a professional image
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Air/Water cooled chiller experience a strong plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. ECS is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.