- Career Level Manager
- Experience 8 Years +
- Education Certificate
· Engage client and internal resources to ensure buy in at all levels and establish a resource responsibility matrix
· Work with client and internal departments to plan large scale implementations of our software and hardware
· Create and maintain a detailed and thorough project plan and resource assignments, due dates, milestones, and critical path
· Provide clear, timely, and consistent communication to all stake holders internal and external to
· Manage customer and internal resources to drive the project, meeting aggressive timeframes in a fast- paced entrepreneurial environment; manage and track all deliverables to the work/project plan, own the plan, ensure on time on budget delivery. Collaborate with other project managers, delivery managers, and senior managers to align resources to the plan
· Identify possible hurdles and technical challenges and coordinate with the appropriate teams to resolve
· Serve as a FreedomPay ambassador for our products and services, maintaining the highest level of professionalism that our clients come to expect
· Communicate functional and technical details related to our software and services, implementation and configuration, device models and difference, as well as our payment gateway boarding process
· Ability to translate complex system requirements, goals, and directives into well-structured tasks and plans, pre-requisites, order of execution, etc.
· Participate in the creation of statement of work contracts, proposals, quotes and estimates, project budgets. Track and report all project expenditures.
Position Requirements and Experience
- 8+ years delivering technical implementations and/or related IT projects across multi-faceted teams
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Management, MIS, or related discipline
- Multiple Relevant Industry Certifications and classes: Project Management (i.e. PMP, PRINCE II), SCRUM Master, Ethics, Communication, Management
- Experience delivering large scale software implementations, integration projects, complex technical implementations, and other related projects. Experience within the payments and/or financial services industry a plus.
- Self-starter, strong management presence, quick learner – must come up to speed quickly with our existing software, services, and integrations. Possess an eagerness to learn the details of the platform and services we provide, both technically (how they work) and from a merchant’s perspective (how they are used)
- Demonstrated strong leadership, decision making, risk management, and problem solving skills and experience
- Experience and comfortable with working in a fast paced, aggressive, and entrepreneurial environment, handling multiple initiatives concurrently
- Interfacing with external and internal stake holders and SME’s, and C-level personnel
- Delivered projects using various software development methodologies, including Waterfall, and Agile SCRUM, and ability to adapt to various other client processes
- Experience translating business process and requirements into deliverables aligning to the solutions we provide.
- Experience implementing and improving repeatable processes across multiple departments within an organization
- Experience with MS Project, MS Office, MS Visio, Confluence, and Ticketing tools such as Sugar, Jira, etc.