- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 3 Years
- Education Certificate
- Provide training and limited support for EPM and EHR software at ambulatory clinic offices in varied training settings (train-the-trainer, one-on-one, and group).
- Coordinate with project manager and client stakeholders to establish schedules, track progress against the schedule, and modify the schedule when necessary depending on the ability and success of new users.
- Analyze current clinical information workflow processes managed through the EPM and/or EHR related to patients, clinicians, and other practice staff.
- Develop an expert-level or super-user understanding of EPM and EHR applications and modules for training and limited support purposes.
- Assist client with set-up decisions based on application and industry knowledge.
- Develop supporting materials, including but not limited to presentations, hand-outs, training aids, paper and web-based systems documentation.
- Participate in the design of application improvements and new products.
- Maintain high levels of satisfaction while clearly managing client expectations.
- Comply with internal processes and contribute toward lessons learned.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Assist with special projects in coordination with other teams.
- Three (3) years of experience with software and implementation training for EPM and/or EHR software
- Knowledge of policies, practices, issues and priorities for ambulatory clinical systems and staff
- Experience with Medicare programs, e.g. MU, PQRS, MACRA/MIPS
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer system software and hardware components, e.g., MS Office, Windows OS, dual screen projection
- Ability to learn new software applications and processes quickly
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate adult learning
- Demonstrated ability to develop clear and presentable documentation
- Bachelors or associates degree preferred
- Willing to travel occasionally, as needed
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to establish priorities, work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
This position is in Medsphere’s Mayfield Heights (Cleveland), OH, and Chesterfield (St Louis), MO, office locations.