- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Diploma
- Answers incoming telephone queue and/or contact customers directly via telephone or email.
- Processes in-bound customer
orderssales inquiries with an emphasis on cross-selling
- Manage a sales pipeline to track, monitor and forecast to exceed sales goals
- Processes applicable documentation and follow up on customer requests/inquiries through completion, ensuring quality service.
- Documents all customer interactions and other pertinent information in applicable databases to provide an accurate record of account history.
- •Works closely with customers, internal departments and management as needed for problem resolution and/or process improvements to ensure effective and timely service for internal and external customers.
- Performs additional department-specific duties related to the position.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
We are looking for a minimum 2 years customer service experience inbound sales/customer service experience or equivalent along with:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), decision making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills.
- Professional acumen and phone presence
- Demonstrate strong ability to follow sales process and close sales inquiries
- Excellent computer knowledge, especially with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to professionally handle and resolve stressful situations will be required.
- Excellent telephone skills, detail oriented and ability to handle confidential information.
- Reliable and punctual
Located in Mountlake Terrace,, we offer a competitive base salary and incentive plan, a comprehensive benefits package that includes medoical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement, 20 days of PTO to start and much more!