- Career Level Individual Contributor
- Experience 4 Years
- Education Undergraduate
MarketScale is hiring an IT Manager to proactively manage, administer, secure and optimize our on-premise and cloud-based systems.
Key responsibilities include proactive planning, maintenance and administration, as well as responding to employee and customer IT needs, challenges and opportunities.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Organizing and documenting company’s software and systems, maintaining support plans and procedures
- Deliver Tier III support as needed, while building processes, procedures and self-serve help content, to reduce IT support demands
- Maintaining hardware and software through updates and best practices
- Manage vendor relationships for hardware, software and services, including Microsoft, AWS, Box and Salesforce
- Administer VoiP phone system
- Administer and develop Network and Active Directory via Microsoft and on-premise servers
- Manage and monitor firewall for best security practices
- Integrate, consolidate and optimize existing cloud-based software, reducing costs and increasing efficiency
- Proactively manage best practices for security, authentication and management of credentials, access and more
- Manage and procure on-premise desktop environment, creating imaging and other group management policies to streamline employee onboarding
- Maintain and monitor systems to ensure data security
- Microsoft Environment including O365
- AWS administration, EC2, RDS
- Basic PHP + SQL
- Firewall Management
- Intermediate WordPress and Cpanel Web Administration
Join a fast-growing company, with a strong existing digital infrastructure. Address IT challenges and opportunities, working collaboratively with colleagues, as a central resource within the organization. Design systems, processes and standards for future growth. Over time, hire and manage additional contributors to further address capacity and skill needs.
MarketScale is a B2B publisher and marketing firm based in Downtown Dallas, serving brands looking to grow their businesses via 100% digital content and marketing services. We work with medium size companies to Fortune 500, leveraging technology and automation to build a data-driven, scalable organization capable of meeting the growing needs of our clients.