- Career Level Individual Contributor
- Experience 3 Years
- Education Associate
Reporting directly to Director of Distribution & Elite Partners, the Inside Sales Rep primary function is working closely with the regional outside sales manager in their territory to develop leads and opportunities, cold calling, send out quotes to customers, set appointments with new/existing accounts, achieve joint quota assignment, and key performance indicators (KPls), maintains customer relationships and provides all aspects of the sales services as part of our dedicated Inside Territory Sales team.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, results driven individual with experience selling into Corporate and Higher ED directly and through the Pro AV channel, understanding of the market from both channel and corporate perspective. Technical knowledge, and ProAV industry experience to get partners highly engaged. Ability to successfully engage both end-customer and channel partners are critical to your success.
Recognized by leading industry analyst as “Top Innovator” , ScreenBeam (Actiontec), is rapidly scaling our business with the goal of rapidly acquiring market share in all commercial verticals. Through technology innovation, our unique co-engineering partnership with Microsoft, and our market-leading portfolio of wireless display and collaboration solutions, we integrate into any size room, and have THE solution that is revolutionizing the meeting, wireless presentation, and collaboration categories. Microsoft has changed the game when it comes to connectivity, interactivity at the front of the room, and collaboration. ScreenBeam fully enables Microsoft’s vision all without wires! Of course, ScreenBeam is fully cross-platform supporting macOS, iOS, and Android devices without any apps required!
Our customers include major multi-national companies like Nestle, British Petroleum, Volkswagen, Lockheed Martin, Bain and Company, Infineon, Bosch, and Loreal. Now that our technology is main stream, we’re looking for “A” players who are ready for the next big thing to propel our growth and their careers!
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Be revenue driven! This is a full inside sales cycle role – closing transactional run rate deals and partnering with your field counterpart to close Enterprise-size deals. • High energy, passionate about growing business, and a “can do” attitude.
• Ability to clearly and effectively drive revenue through end-user and channel development efforts.
• High volume prospecting/calling into multiple organizations via cold-calling, e-mail, inbound leads as well as utilizing internet information sources to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
• Able to shift between managing and following up with Inbound Leads while at the same time cultivating opportunities from our existing client-base and finding net-new opportunities within assigned territory.
• Able to partner with your field counterpart and devise strategy around account penetration and follow up.
• Depth of industry understanding and ability to clearly articulate solution, technology, and value proposition.
• Managing and validating opportunity pipelines and team forecasts
• Align with our corporate mission, vision, values and strategy; ensure they are translated into action through performance goals, communication and feedback processes. Be accountable to sales plan and goals.
• Ensure partners and end-customers are achieving success.
• Provide transparency through clear communication and weekly reporting.
• Have strong CRM skills, document activities and customer information properly. Maintain a highly reliable opportunity pipeline with detailed information.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or equivalent experience.
• Requires a minimum of 3+ years of Enterprise and Pro AV sales experience.
• Must possess the skills required to develop positive and productive relationships with partners, sales teams, and managers.
• Flexible and willing to adjust to the demands of the role.
• Professional communication skills both verbal and written.
• Experience working in Salesforce or similar CRM systems
• Ability to travel occasionally when needed for trades
Must be work authorized – no sponsorships