- Experience 5 Years
- Education Undergraduate
We are looking for our next Sales Professional with a love of design, and the desire to be a part of a high performing team! Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, in the role of an Inside Sales Representative you will have a keen interest in sales, a passion for success, and drive to achieve your goals!
In this role you will will reach business targets through excellent telephone sales and communications skills and develop your phone-based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. A high level of integrity, vision, and passion are essential for your success! In this role you will exemplify our brand image as an ambassador and will provide positive brand experiences to all customers.
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with Sales Team Lead/Manager and Account Managers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to Account Managers where appropriate.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospective customers.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Account Managers with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e-mail cross-sell and up-sell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Coordinate customer training as necessary.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Respond to customer service calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Provide customer support and troubleshooting services via telephone.
- Address client inquiries regarding status of orders, payment, refunds, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skill Requirements:
- Post-secondary degree in business management or related field, or an acceptable
- Minimum 3 years of direct work experience in a call center sale or tele sales capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills, and Strong written communication skills.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software (CRM), including Oracle ERP system would be an asset.
- Ability to be on the phone for an extended period of time and use a computer screen consistently for long period of time
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Occasional lifting of items up to 50 lbs.
- Customer Focus
- Energy & Stress
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Problem Solving
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Result Focus
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Ethics and Integrity
- Accountability and Dependability
- Team Work
In this role you will show leadership and initiative and will demonstrate an entrepreneurial flair along with creativity and self-motivation. You must be able to work independently and must have the capacity to multitask. As a high performer you will consistently be able to bring initiatives to full completion without close supervision.
Caesarstone US is an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates, values and recognizes diversity of all kinds. We actively work to maintain an inclusive work environment that does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, veteran status, disability or any situation that could be deemed discriminatory. All candidates will be considered for employment, determined upon qualifications, merit and business needs.