- Experience 2 Years
- Education Associate
North Kingstown, RI, United States
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking an Inside Sales Representative. This base salary plus commission position is located at our North Kingstown, Rhode Island location.
If you want to be recognized and REWARDED for your contributions, consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are living the latest technology and making a difference in our world!
As the Inside Sales Representative, you will drive the sales process by supporting the sales team with day-to-day tasks across all product lines, assuming sales-related duties to free up Sales Engineers so that they can be in front of customers, and maintaining Salesforce.com (SFDC). You will work closely with various internal departments to address customer and business needs. And you will actively engage in strategic projects designed to streamline and enhance the sales process.
Additional responsibilities will include
- Performing specialized sales tasks, including SFDC scheduling, coordination of demonstrations, product quotations, customer needs, orders’ status, and driving projects.
- Developing strong Hexagon product and standard configuration knowledge.
- Utilizing Hexagon product knowledge across all product lines to create proposals.
- Gaining technical and margin approvals on sales proposals and delivering to customers.
- Proactively ensuring outside sales has information & documentation for upcoming appointments.
- Coordinating & maintaining sales schedules by assigning tasks, calls and follow up activity.
- Monitoring SFDC matrixes, user engagement, and data accuracy.
- SFDC data entry and ensuring integrity by performing general database maintenance.
- Communicating information & critical data to appropriate salesperson & other team members.
- Receiving and reviewing orders for accuracy and completeness.
- Managing local solution centers to ensure smooth operations.
- Domestic travel up to 10% may be required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of related experience
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com
- Ability to interact effectively and establish productive working relationships throughout the organization
- Ability to work across all Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence product lines
- Highly effective interpersonal communication skills, written and verbal
- Highly organized in planning and time management
- Comfortable and productive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Paid time off
Tuition reimbursement thru advanced degrees
…and so much more!
Our North Kingstown location in the Quonset Business Park on the sparkling waters of Narragansett Bay offers easy access to I-95 and free onsite parking. Our proximity to beaches, walking and bicycle paths, golf courses, a variety of restaurants, fast food, retail shops, salons, boat launches and the Martha’s Vineyard Fast Ferry further enhances our employment setting!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant