- Career Level Individual Contributor
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Diploma
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for performing cycle counting activities and inventory accuracy checks to maintain system accuracy through inventory adjustments as required with proper documentation.
- Determine root cause of inventory inaccuracies and follow corrective actions as appropriate.
- Properly put away all incoming products accurately and in a timely manner.
- Organize and label all products in the Hardware area.
- Notify Inventory Manager of any inventory discrepancies and low stock items.
- Process hardware orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain warehouse space efficiently and adequately for all on-site warehouse inventory.
- Responsibly operate a forklift properly and safely.
- Report all issues and incomplete work to Inventory Manager.
- Be able to meet deadlines.
- Perform any other additional duties as assigned by Inventory Manager.
- 1to 2 years of experience in order fulfillment and cycle counting inventory in a Manufacturing environment.
- Experience in cycle counting and inventory accuracy checks with high accuracy.
- Experience with ERP software (NetSuite Preferred) and basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word); Strong Computer Skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with little supervision.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Prior Forklift Experience.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.v