- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Certificate
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Properly process all hardware sales orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Accurate data entry of transactions into NetSuite system.
- Notify Inventory of any inventory discrepancies.
- Monitor inventory levels for the Hardware area.
- Responsible for properly and safely operating forklifts to load and unload materials and deliveries in designated areas inside and outside the facility with no damage to product.
- Stacking goods in correct storage bays, following inventory control procedures.
- Checking and ensuring loads are secure and safe to move.
- Assist with implementation and improvements in the Hardware and Inventory Control procedures to control costs, generate savings, and minimize operational interruptions.
- Responsible for completing all cycle counting activities and inventory accuracy through inventory adjustments as required with proper documentation.
- Assist with determining root cause of inventory inaccuracies and follow corrective actions as appropriate.
- Develop and implement work instructions.
- Supervise and review performance of Inventory Associates.
- Ensure Inventory Associates are properly trained and consistently follows work instructions.
- Effective leadership skills – be able to communicate well, motivate team, delegate responsibilities, and listen to feedback.
- Prior Forklift experience in a manufacturing environment is a must, including handling large objects.
- Forklift certification is required.
- Experience in order fulfillment and Inventory Control.
- Follow instructions for operating equipment safely.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with little supervision.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- ERP software (NetSuite Preferred).
- Strong computer skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Experience with Receiving and Inventory Cycle Counts a must.