- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 4 Years
- Education Associate
We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Introduce new features very frequently.
- Work with a team of software engineers to achieve quality and on-time releases
- Perform all development activities, including backlog prioritization/estimation, sprint planning, sprint execution, daily scrums, quality assurance/testing, and sprint review
- Perform all development activities, including backlog prioritization/estimation, sprint planning, sprint execution, daily scrums, quality assurance/testing, and sprint review.
- Own your enhancements making sure they are integrated successfully with all other aspects of proprietary Applications.
- Help new clients integrate onto the mobile applications with custom client features. Work with industry’s mobile development best practices.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject. Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Ability to use design patterns in the application.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store. A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch. Experience with SWIFT Programming
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle is a must.
- Experience with mobile development issues related to performance optimization, caching, security, and native hardware components (camera, gps, etc.)
- Experience with JSON, SOAP, Rest, XML and XHTML (Mandatory) Familiarity with agile development and software engineering best practices Deploying mobile applications.
- Has thorough knowledge of the Objective C programming environment Excellent Team player and ability to learn quickly.
- Built high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies.
- Knowledge of development using Storyboards is a must.
- Experience with third-party libraries and Pls. Minimum of 4 years related work experience. Working knowledge of android application.
- Experience creating, optimizing, and integrating Application Programming Interface (API) calls; background in API development preferred.
- Knowledge of working with Bluetooth library is an advantage.