- Career Level Other
- Experience 6 Years
- Education Certificate
Our Portfolio Of Technologies Encompasses Over 20 Brands In Three Segments
CECO is a fast-paced, diversified global provider of leading engineered technologies to the energy, environmental, and industrial segments, targeting specific niche-focused end markets through an attractive asset-light business model.
Energy Solutions – primarily for natural gas turbine power emission management and for separation in midstream natural gas pipelines.
Industrial Solutions – industrial air pollution control technologies such as oxidizers, scrubbers, cyclones, baghouse dust collectors, fume exhaust, modular duct, and industrial ventilation systems and custom sheet metal
- Fluid Handling Solutions – centrifugal pumps for high-temperature and corrosive liquids, industrial filtration and mist eliminators.
With headquarters in the U.S., the Company is strategically balanced globally across the Americas, Asia, and EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa). Over the last five years, we have excelled at operational and financial excellence. Now, under new leadership, we are sharpening our focus on three core values to accelerate our growth – outside-in customer focus, learning and development, and optimizing the effectiveness of our lean, hands-on brand and shared services teams. In addition to aggressively pursuing new customers across many energy and manufacturing industries, CECO targets its $5 billion+ of installed base, specifically to expand and grow a higher recurring revenue of aftermarket products and services.
CECO’s well-respected brands, technologies and solutions have been evolving for well over 50 years to become leading-edge technologies in specific niche global end markets, including natural gas turbine power, refinery & petrochemical engineered cyclones, and mid-stream energy pipeline gas transmission. CECO is listed on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol “CECE.” For more information, please visit http://www.cecoenviro.com.
ITS PROJECT MANAGER
The ITS Project Manager will drive core ITS projects by collaborating with business customers to define and manage \ objectives, scope, project plan, timeline, budget, and resources for software enhancements and deployments.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of management. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manages and delivers large technology projects by engaging and leading cross-functional teams, assessing and mitigating risks, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging team outputs
- Facilitates translation of business needs into functional requirements; effectively transitions business requirements to solution delivery team, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of requirements
- Effectively manages organizational change, training, testing, data migration, cutover, etc
- Conducts weekly status meeting with business customers and prepares weekly status reports
- Aligns with internal audit team to ensure all required documentation is gathered
- Translates complex strategies, problems, issues, and processes into actionable components
- Works closely with the ITS Director of Business Transformation to operationalize, track, and measure the success of key strategic initiatives
- Delivers across diverse responsibilities and a broad range of projects and activities as a leader, team member, and individual contributor
Education And Experience
- 6+ years of experience working as a Project Manager
- 4+ years of experience deploying Enterprise Business Applications with at least 1 full year of experience deploying Customer Facing Technologies
- 2+ years of experience working in management consulting
- 2+ years of experience with Epicor 10 is preferred.
- Experience moving technical projects forward with minimal oversight, and ability to adapt to new information, situations, or challenges
- Experience building strong relationships with collaborators across an organization and external partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, or related
- PMP Certification optional
CECO Environmental offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and more.
CECO Environmental is an EEO and E-Verify Employer. We sincerely appreciate your interest and will carefully evaluate your qualifications for employment. Be assured your opportunity for employment with our company will be based only on your merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, or any other factor unrelated to job requirements.