Career Level Other
Experience 2 Years
Come enhance and expand your IT skills with us!
Constant Technologies is a successful, growing and specialized integration company that has over 30+ years in business. Our focus is on mission-critical audiovisual integration and custom furniture for command center environments globally, in the public and private sectors, out of its North Kingstown, RI location.
We are looking for the right candidate to join our expanding internal IT support team.
- Assist senior IT staff with corporate IT infrastructure, including but not limited to employee PCs, corporate servers, email, VOIP phone system, printers, etc.
- Develop system documentation and IT policies
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software including Active Directory, Group Policy etc.
- Resolve issues for employees in our office, via phone, or electronically
- Configure and troubleshoot routers, switches, and network infrastructure technologies
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track in house issues and resolutions
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related major or previous experience in IT
- Ambition to bring new ideas to our corporate IT environment
- Ability to build rapport with colleagues
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
Certifications are a plus (CompTIA, CCNA, MCSA, etc.)
Pay scale commensurate with experience. Negotiable with the right candidate
Constant Technologies provides audio-visual integration and custom furniture for command center environments in the public and private sectors.