- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Diploma
- Ensure technical repair and maintenance documentation developed by manufacturing and product engineering meets the requirements of the North American marketplace.
- Responsible for technical content used in the “knowledge database” resource for product use, troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair.
- Coordinate technical responses for new product questions or product issues.
- Provide Customer On-Site Investigation.
- Provide technical support in the development of procedures and processes supporting the Customer Service Team and 3rd Party Repair Center activities.
Provide Technical Product Training and Support
- Support the development of training materials and presentations for external and internal users.
- Provide on-site training for Company Strategic Key Accounts and others (3rd party repair providers, etc.) for existing and new product introductions as required.
Key member of Product Improvement and Quality Teams
- Work closely with product engineering and quality teams to understand global product improvement opportunities and projects in process.
- Provide technical support and review of warranty, repair, and field data to provide feedback to product engineering and quality teams.
- Assist in product investigations and assessments as required.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- 2+ years’ experience in Key Account Technical Support role
- Knowledge of Mandarin
Job Type: Full-time
- Enthusiastic user of personal transportation products
- Six Sigma experience