- Career Level Other
- Experience 8 Years +
- Education Undergraduate
(Linz, Austria) ASIC Digital Designer
LeddarTech is a world reference in LiDAR technology. Our technological advances have led to many innovations in the field of advanced remote sensing applications designed for the automotive and mobility industry. This technology is used to enable ADAS (advanced driver assistance systems) and AD (autonomous driving) applications through our patented LeddarEngineTM for passenger cars and our LiDAR modules for autonomous shuttles, robotaxis and delivery vehicles. Together, we help revolutionize mobility in terms of safety, efficiency, and eco-responsibility.
Why join LeddarTech
Working at LeddarTech means working in a unique and fast-growing technology company involved in significant emerging markets. Our biggest asset is our people and we have grown our team by over 400%, expanding in Europe, Asia, the USA and within Canada in just 2 years. It’s a dynamic and exciting workplace where, through interactions with our international teams, you will have an opportunity to make a difference while also continuing to enhance your skills and expertise.
- Establish the Digital design requirements and provide system-level architecture
- Design of the complex Digital circuits from concept to manufacturing, to schedule
- Assessment of product feasibility and development including schedules
- System-level architecture and behavioral modeling of Digital circuits and systems
- Preparation of technical reviews and product documentation
- Lab validation of complex Digital circuits
- Review supplier designs and work with them to make sure they meet our requirements
The ideal person for this job will have:
- Minimum of 10 years direct experience in complex Digital ASIC/IC design
- 10+ years of experience in complex Digital design and verification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering (or closely related discipline)
- Experience with system-level architecture and behavioral modeling of complex Digital circuits and systems
- Applied knowledge of all phases of the ASIC process
- Experience creating effective written documentation to explain your design to other engineers and customers
- Experience with ASIC design methodology
- Experience with the Cadence tools suite
- Good understanding of deep submicron CMOS process technology
- Project management experience is an asset
- Must be able to communicate technical concepts fluently in written and spoken English
- Must have a valid passport and able to travel to Canada and the US
TEMPTING RIGHT? Here’s what to expect on your LeddarTech journey:
- Flexibility: Many positions in the organization allow for flexible work hours.
- Collaboration: As a lean organization, everyone’s input matters. You will have the opportunity to influence our technology roadmap and contribute to our common success.
- A Thriving Work Environment: Our offices are ultra-modern and be assured you’ll never have a boring day here.
- The Right Tools Provided: Regardless of your position, we will outfit you with all the tools you need to be successful
- Investment in Learning: Opportunities to attend seminars, trainings and conferences to enhance your skills
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits
If you want to be part of a team, be part of a success story, be part of the future and if you want to be heard and valued then LeddarTech IS FOR YOU.
Apply here to get started in your next adventure!