- Career Level Other
- Experience 5 Years
- Education Diploma
This position will work 2nd shift (2:00pm to 10:00pm).
Troubleshoot, repair and perform preventative maintenance tasks to manual, semi-automated and fully automated equipment used in the production and support of Clarus products.
- Completes work orders, records, logs and other written and computer-based documents according to established procedures.
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical problems using technical documentation such as electrical and mechanical drawings, manuals, etc.
- Troubleshoot, repair, align, rebuild, calibrate and perform preventative maintenance on Clarus equipment using specialized hand and power tools.
- Operate material handling equipment to effectively install, remove or relocated equipment and other items as needed
- Maintain spare parts inventory
- Communicate with maintenance leader equipment issues that cannot be immediately corrected and initiate parts requests.
- Support facility maintenance tasks as needed to ensure a clean, safe and presentable facility.
- Provide support and assist with specialized projects.
- Understand and follow all workplace safety rules, such as safe work practices and standard operating procedures
- In order to achieve business objectives, work weeks in excess of 40 hours may be required