Experience 5 Years
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Leads initiatives to resolve critical processes and technological-related issues.
– Ensures individual project accomplishments and overall work unit effectiveness is achieved relative to committed objectives.
– Develops and implements staffing plans, budget proposals, and equipment requirements consistent with anticipated workloads.
– Conducts activities in a safe and health manner and encourages staff to act proactively with regard to themselves, the safety of the manufacturing organization, and the environment. Takes actions necessary to stop work when an unsafe condition or action is identified.
PROFILE LEVEL DESCRIPTION
– Manages professional employees and/or supervisors; may manage technical/business support or production/operation staff.
– Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers.
– Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
– Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plans.
– Has wide latitude for decision making.
Provides formal supervision to professional employees and/or supervisors. Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues, and/or customers. Approves subordinate’s recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level management for review and approval. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company’s values.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelors degree required.