- Career Level Manager
- Experience 5 Years
- Education Undergraduate
The Manager of Customer Experience Is responsible for efficiently leading a team of Account Managers that supports our network of outside sales representatives by organizing potential leads, understanding product details, and providing the highest level of customer service.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead a team of 15-20 Account Managers who are responsible for quoting, order processing and service issues.
- Interview, hire, coach, and supervise team members, providing mentorship and guidance.
- Responsible for planning, staffing, employee engagement and development, customer satisfaction, productivity, and call volume management.
- Partner with Director of Customer Experience to establish direction by continually integrating customer needs into the respective segments.
- Utilize Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to improve quality, lead times, service standards and efficiency of the Client Success Center.
- Collect and analyze call center statistics (quote volume, call volume, response times, order approval, etc.) and prepare performance reports.
- Create action plans to improve service and overall work.
- Ensure efficient support of national sales representatives, customers, dealers and specifiers
- Gain and demonstrate extreme knowledge of our product mix
- Respond to escalated inquires professionally and in a timely manner.
- Explore opportunities for the Account Managers to add value by cross selling and up selling to clients.
- 5+ years of experience leading a Call Center/Customer Service Department in a B2B environment; manufacturing or commercial furniture industry experience preferred.
- Track record of building and managing highly effective teams.
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management within an organization.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Background in implementing and managing Workforce Management tool(s) and tracking and managing KPIs.
- Excellent written, oral, presentation, facilitation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be a team player who thrives in a collaborative work environment.
- Must be self-motivated, agile and adaptable.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but will consider experience in lieu of degree