- Career Level Other
- Experience 3 Years
- Education Undergraduate
Infovista is one of the biggest French software companies. And truly the most international one; 90% of our revenues come from outside of France and we have clients in almost every country in the world. We help Telecom operators and Enterprise to plan, deploy and run their networks so they can respond to the ever-rising demand of data, new emerging technologies (IoT, 5G, Analytics, AI…) and competitive pressure.
Infovista’s expertise in data and analytics is second to none. We offer complete visibility and unprecedented control of network and business-critical applications, leading to brilliant user experiences and maximum value.
The purpose of this role is to support Infovista’s CEO office execution of key strategic projects such as M&A planning and execution, PMI programmes (Post-merger integration) or other internal optimization programmes (eg. Salesforce effectiveness). You will contribute to these key company priorities by developing research, analysis of internal and market data, and presentations for the C-suite and other external stakeholders.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Development of key strategic project for Infovista which require the analysis of internal and external data in conjunction with several areas of the company;
- Commercial and strategic analysis support for a variety of business development and growth opportunities;
- Development of a value creation strategy for Infovista, defining key priorities (at revenue, cost and M&A level) to maximize the value of the company;
- Development of a M&A map identifying all potential acquisitions for Infovista.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Corporate strategy;
- Commercial Strategy;
- Business-to-Business (B2B);
- Project management;
- Business Transformation;
- Change management;
- Analytical Skills;
- Business modelling;
- Stakeholder Management;
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Economics / BA / engineering degree;
- 3-8 years of strategy consulting or similar;
- Proficient English;
- International experience outside France (working or studying).
Key performance indicators:
- Quality and timeliness of strategic recommendations;
- Delivery of projects to time & quality;
- Proactive attitude, structured mind and motivation to improve CEO office performance.
Four simple words: Creativity. Innovation. Flexibility. Passion.
These are the values that our teams live by. Whether we are on the road, at the office, or working from home, these are the core ideas that drive our success and make us proud of the work we do. They are also the reason why we have been a leader in our space for over 20 years.
The technologies of the future aren’t going to build themselves. If you want to be a part of creating world-shaping innovations like 5G, IoT, and SD-WAN, you have found the right place.
So if you are looking to make a move or launch your career in a challenging environment with global opportunities and plenty of room to grow, get in touch with us. We’re excited to find a role for you here.