- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 5 Years
- Education Diploma
- building B2B campaigns that find success in lead generation as well as enable focused touch points across the opportunity stages through the use of marketing automation, sales enablement, Salesforce, and other tools;
- launching and optimizing e-mail campaigns to drive short-term and long-term results via e-mail template setup, campaign setup, testing, scheduling, tracking, and post-campaign measurement;
- minimizing list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the performance of e-mail sends;
- designing and implementing test plans (g., A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value;
- maintaining the marketing automation platform, including scoring, multi-touch drip and nurture e-mails, profiling, segmentation, scoring and workflows;
- maintaining an ongoing content calendar that aligns with current and future marketing programs;
- setting campaign goals, analyzing workflow process as well as providing business intelligence utilizing marketing and sales data; and
- contributing to the development of the direction for Marketing and Business Development.
Additionally, due to the ever-changing and sometimes chaotic environment of a growth-stage technology company, the Marketing Automation Specialist may assume additional roles and responsibilities as the company requires.
This position will work internally with, and support, Sales, Marketing and Business Development.
Business travel will not be required
A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience is required, with specific experience in:
- Pardot and Salesforce.com; and/or
- other marketing automation tools (e.g., Hubspot); and/or
- sales enablement tools (e.g., DiscoverOrg).
ABM experience and fluency in foreign language(s) are considered assets.
University degree in marketing, business or a related field.
Will consider relevant experience a substitute in some cases.