Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Hyundai L&C (Living & Culture) is a global leader in decorative interior products, with North American headquarters in Atlanta, GA (Vinings). We are wholesale distributors of quartz and solid surface countertops manufactured at our plants in Canada and Texas. Learn more at: www.hyundailncusa.com
You will support the Marketing Director in executing a wide variety of marketing communications programs based on sales and marketing strategies that drive brand awareness, engagement and conversion for our HanStone Quartz and Hanex Solid Surfaces brands. If you have approximately 5 years hands-on marketing experience in the Building Materials industry, we invite you to apply for the position.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Implements/executes approved marketing plans, including changes when required, in order to drive qualified sales to all reporting business channels: DSC, Commercial, Distribution, National Accounts, etc..
- Coordinates communications through an array of channels between all interested parties, including sales channels, Direct Sales Centers, and at Corporate.
- Recommends themes and programming components for all marketing events based on consumer research and buying patterns; maintains responsibility for generating attendance and registration data at events, utilizes CRM.
- Ensures the production of corporate forward-facing communication, including collateral and signage, adheres to brand standards.
- Interfaces with our digital-based partners to develop and load web content and updates in an acceptable timeframe assuring a seamless visitor experience.
- Spearheads, through our Social Media/Industrial Relations Specialist, targeted, direct marketing communication, including but not limited to email, direct mail, and social media, assuring targets are met.
- Brainstorms with Sales Leadership Team to develop programs that achieve sales targets through effective execution and implementation.
- Manages the annual marketing budgets; tracking all marketing expenses against the budget; reporting back to the Marketing Director when necessary.
- Analyzes market demographics to determine best-fit targets for direct marketing outreach and sales penetration.
- Leads the launch effort for national and regional marketing plans/promotions.
- Provides a Market Insight Report quarterly to the Sales Managers, Marketing Director, and EVP of Sales.
- Monitors and suggests appropriate action based on competitor activities.
- Assists sales with preparation and distribution of outreach materials and programs.
- Ensures adherence to Hyundai L&C USA brand standards and marketing policies.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Marketing or a related field
- Experience equal to 5 years of related marketing experience
- Experience in the kitchen & bath, home improvement or building products/interiors products industry is a must (appliances, cabinetry, plumbing, flooring, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (written and oral); preferably Korean and English
- Energetic, creative and results-oriented
- Deadline and detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Experience in digital marketing including website management, email marketing, SEO/SEM, influencer marketing and social media
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Presentation development
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- B2B and B2B experience
- Travel: Periodic for tradeshows and customers events; approx. 10-15%
- Presence at events on limited evenings and weekends is required
- Typical office environment