Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
The Senior Marketing Manager will be skilled in segmentation and the creation of compelling content and imagery to drive growth in existing and new target markets. This dynamic individual leads generation and maximizes marketing ROI through analysis of key metrics, interpretation of raw data and effective communication. This requires innovative contributions to influence B2B customer buying behaviors while staying abreast of trends. Overall this role will provide the campaigns and sales tools that will drive revenue growth and customer client base. The initial role will be as an individual contributor, whom will be given the opportunity to build a team.
- Lead Generation develop, execute, and measure integrated marketing plans to prospective clients, including but not limited to: company websites, Digital Demand Strategies and tactics, email, direct mail, advertising campaigns, tradeshows, promotions, and events
- Drives close working relationship with selling organization to convert leads to revenue while implementing measures and benchmarks, including making recommendations based on available data and analysis
- Marketing Automation serves as the company’s Marketing Automation expert and maintains the company’s email marketing database. Work closely with Sales, IT and web development to maximize automation from webform to the CRM
- Social Media develops Social Media strategy, maintains content and pages in accordance with strategy
- Marketing Collateral develops and maintains collateral materials for the company’s offerings in support of the selling process; maintains easy-to-use library for managers’ print vendor relationships as required
- Product Launch work closely with product experts, crafts compelling customer-facing launch materials as well as sales training materials
- Customer Retention and Satisfaction develop, execute, and measure customer nurture programs; including segmented content unique to the company’s many audiences. Includes customer surveys to modify the company’s position to maximize retention.
- Brand Management directs and manages brand position in the marketplace, core messaging, and value proposition. Articulates and drives Safemark’s competitive differentiators.
- Budget, Key Productivity Indicators, and ROI in cooperation with the CMO, develops and manages marketing budget, including regular reporting and effectiveness for all campaigns.
- Research and Process executes world-class voice-of-customer and voice-of-sales in support of all activities. Evaluates markets and offers market intelligence and competitive insight as required
- B.S. Degree in business/marketing or liberal arts preferred with 5+ years of experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- Experience in CRM systems and Marketing Automation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to segment markets
- Demonstrated strong business, analytical, prioritization, and planning skills
- Highly organized, self-motivated and ability to work independently with high energy and desire to win
- Must have leadership skills, directly and through influence and persuasion
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and easily adapt to changing situations
- Up to 20% travel is required
While performing this job employee is required to do occasional lifting (25lbs), carrying, walking and standing; frequent hand/eye coordination to operate a computer keyboard and office equipment; vision for reading, recording and interpreting information; speech communication and hearing to maintain communication with employees and members of the public.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.