- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 3 Years
- Education Diploma
Position: Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization in co-ordination with sales goals and available marketing budget. Creates and delivers emails, direct mail, brochures, newsletters, and other publications with the goal of driving action among target customers.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Develop social media communication strategy.
- Manage all social media accounts for Stenograph. Regularly post engaging articles, photos and videos.
- Analyze success of digital marketing, SEO and google adwords.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Lead development of new corporate website and maintain website content after development
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Develop interesting, professional, engaging and eye-catching marketing materials in the form of email campaigns, product information, print and online advertisements, video content, and blog articles.
- Collaborate with sales team on lead generation campaigns, including e-mails, marketing materials for conventions, and measure results from campaigns.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns, including online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Working closely with design agencies in creation of marketing materials.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Monitor Facebook Groups for relevant information on our products.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise all corporate communications.