- Experience 5 Years
- Education Undergraduate
This role will be responsible for mastering the knowledge of target markets, customers, ecosystem and competitors. This is a hands-on,
high-profile role, that will be charged with owning all Product Marketing and Lead Generation marketing initiatives, both strategic and
tactical. This Subject Matter Expert possesses refined communication and leadership skills, with proven success in innovative
marketing campaigns across the continuum of today’s marketing channels.
• Email marketing Use HubSpot or similar platforms to create Drip campaigns resulting in organic lead-generation.
• Own the Public Relations Function at Illumitex.
• Act as the foremost expert within the product marketing discipline and an acknowledged authority within the organization
• Conduct multi-year product planning to determine product life-cycle decisions, ensure consistency with overall marketing and corporate
strategy, and achieve product performance, revenue, market share/penetration, and profitability objectives
• New Product Launch Across Channels: features attributes benefit, tech specs, and all aspects of product merchandising. Create world
class product marketing including photography, product copy and videos to be used across all revenant channels and online. Know the key
features of the product and how they differentiate from competition on the marketplace – position them with hard hitting advertising.
• Empower and motivate consumers to grow the brand while achieving short and long-term marketing goals and maintaining stability of
email and social media reputation.
• Manages project workflows, due date benchmarks and objectives for a multitude of concurrent projects.
• Align media messaging with funnel and retargeting strategies to create consideration and overcome barriers
Qualifications and Experience –
• 4-8 years of progressively more responsible positions in new product marketing of goods. Multichannel product marketing experience a
plus. Strong working knowledge of HubSpot or similar platforms to create Drip campaigns resulting in organic Lead-generation
• BA/BS in marketing, business, engineering or a related field
• A deep level of product marketing experience for technology related products, combined with a passion for the solutions that drive
innovation and solve real-world customer problems.
• A balance of analytical and creative thinking — able to drive decisions with data AND influence internally with relevant and compelling value
propositions, customer segmentations, market insights and benefits messaging.
• Know and be passionate about driving business outcomes with your partners in sales. It’s important that you have a keen business
acumen and comfort with numbers.
• Excellent verbal communication and business writing skills
• Ability to employ a high level of time management skills focused on prioritization and delegation
• Working knowledge of data integration, reporting & insights (Tableau, Business Objects…), marketing tool stack (Adobe, IBM, Oracle,
Salesforce/Pardot) and/or CRM databases and loyalty engines.
• Demonstrated success in developing messaging, positioning, and materials supporting products and product vision.
• Experience managing external vendors (email, direct mail, drip campaigns, etc.).
Compensation and Added Value –
In exchange for your background and willingness to give your best at this position, we offer the following perks:
• Competitive base salary
• Excellent healthcare, dental and vision programs with the company contributing towards the premium.
• Incredible vacation and sick programs, we take care of our team
• 401(k) program
• A culture of appreciation and recognition for good ideas and a job well done.