- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Education Certificate
Functional Area: Stake Flags, Roll Flagging, Barricade Tape, and Whiskers
Reports to: Marking Products Coordinator
Position Description: Responsible for producing materials by following job specifications, setting up, operating, adjusting, and maintaining machinery to ensure that it functions properly.
- Responsibilities & Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare machines by loading, positioning, and adjusting materials to start a production cycle according to standard operating procedure.
- Ensure all safety devices are fully operational and safety procedures are being observed.
- Control and adjust machine settings.
- Feed raw materials or parts to semi-automated machinery.
- Preform quality checks and inspection on finished materials.
- Keep records of approved and defective units.
- Maintain activity logs.
- Remove finished materials from machinery.
- Package materials according to job specifications.
- Palletize and complete orders.
- Maintain work area in neat and orderly condition.
- Perform other duties as assigned.