- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Certificate
• Follow customer specifications and engineering drawings, gather required materials, lay-out, assemble and weld base or enclosure.
• Install specialized parts and components on enclosures, which may include insulation, Z-bar, doors, hinges, brackets using cutting and grinding tools.
• Work with engineering staff to clarify information and obtain design changes as needed.
• May repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping and reassembling as needed.
• May operate a forklift to move materials and supplies.
• Follow all established quality and safety guidelines.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
• Perform additional duties as requested.
• Ability to use basic hand tools, power tools, tape measure, grinders, and saws safely.
• Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions.
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions and review designs and drawings (blueprints).
• MIG welding a plus.
• Requires good judgment, and ability to work with others and perform other tasks as assigned.
• Dependable – report to work every day on time.
• Ability to pass drug screen and background check.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Flexibility with schedule and willing to work extra hours, evenings and weekends as needed.
• Willingness to work in extreme temperatures both inside and outside.
• High School Diploma or GED