- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 4 Years
- Education Certificate
- Participate in daily operations and product deployments.
- Continually improve infrastructure by provisioning automation capabilities.
- Participate in the maintenance of deployment, architecture, configuration, and operations documentation.
- Assist in standardization and continual improvement of infrastructure underlying Azure-based products.
- Assist in standardization and continual improvement of application/code deployment and release management processes.
- Collaborate with peers on various Medsphere teams to improve Azure-based products.
- Participate in design process and the implementation of build, deployment, and configuration management standards & processes.
- Test implemented designs.
- Manage code/application deployments in all environments.
- Collaborate with development, DevOps, IT, and other teams on implementation, usage, and improvement of CI and CD tools.
- Improve infrastructure and application development.
More than four (4) years’ experience with the following skills is required.
- Microsoft Azure
- DevOps methodologies/operations
- Scripting in PowerShell, Python, or similar languages
- Ansible, Chef, Puppet or similar tools
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2 to 2019
- Microsoft Hyper-V and or VMware virtualization platforms
- SQL Server, 2008 to current, and Azure SQL managed instances
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) and Azure web sites
- Microsoft Active Directory domain services
- Using development tools, including Azure DevOps, Visual Studio, Jenkins, Git, etc.
Other Valuable Skills and Experiences
- Implementing HIPAA/HITECH compliance measures
- Knowledge of latest industry trends; ability to keep current on developing trends and apply them in a meaningful manner
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Firewall technology, switching, and routing
- Modern backup tools & techniques
- Oracle database deployments and administration
- Ability to participate in escalated support services
- Scheduling flexibility