Career Level Entry Level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Properly handle glass and follow all safety procedures.
- Remove fingerprints and other foreign debris from the surface of the glass.
- Correctly identify product based on a written work order.
- Learn and master all work processes
- Ensure final product meets quality standards prior to shipping.
- Assist in other departments as requested.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-year prior work experience required; prior Manufacturing Experience strongly preferred
- Good work ethic, with excellent punctuality and attendance required
- Must be capable of standing for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 25lbs to 50lbs on a continuous basis throughout the day
- Good attention to detail