Career Level Other
Experience 2 Years
The Mobile Surround Associate is responsible for building the Mobile/Surround assembly cells as well as assisting and eventually mastering all custom shop products.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Properly handle glass and follow all safety procedures.
- Remove fingerprints and other foreign debris from the surface of the glass along with perform touchups.
- Provide support in other areas of the process as needed.
- Correctly identify the product based on a written work order.
- Ensure final product meets quality standards prior to shipping.
- Learn Glide, View, Lami, transition, and all other custom shop products.
- Experienced and able to safely operate power equipment.
- Understands and can explain cutting angles and trim processes.
- 1-year prior work experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Experience operating power equipment
- Experience following safety standards in a manufacturing environment
- Good work ethic, with excellent punctuality and attendance required
- Must be capable of standing for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 25lbs to 50lbs on a continuous basis throughout the day
- Good attention to detail
- High school diploma or GED