Experience 3 Years
MarketScale is hiring a music composer, to compose original music for our unique blend of business, educational, and entertainment media. Work independently, to write and record music that aligns with video and podcast strategy, brands, themes and more. Build your own studio, with the equipment and instruments needed to deliver impactful, meaningful music, for digital media. Collaborate with a large team of creatives, strategists and clients to determine goals for your music and create accordingly.
If you are a trained composer, with a strong portfolio of original compositions, this role could be for you. Work independently, reporting to our Creative Director, with minimal travel and a high degree of autonomy.
- 3 years+ experience composing for professional settings (doesn’t need to be corporate)
- Strong technology background, with ability to build your own studio
- Proficiency across many instruments for recording
- Proficiency using digital editing and creator tools
- Undergraduate degree in music or related field
- Graduate level degree preferred
- Good base salary
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401K with matching
- Onsite Gym Membership Available upon request
- 16 Days’ paid-time-off
- Free Online Courses related to field
From online learning, to B2B media, to marketing and more, MarketScale is creating some of the most exciting business video and podcast content in the world today.
We are located in Bank of America Plaza in downtown Dallas, Texas on the 53rd floor. Enjoy all that downtown has to offer, while building your career in professional musical composition.
Join our fast-growing team to work with well known brands, publish original music to complement cutting edge video and podcast content. Apply today!