- Career Level Manager
- Experience 5 Years
- Education Diploma
The National Account Manager is a highly organized, self-motivated sales professional who will target, prospect, and close new business in addition to growing existing account base. This position will utilize extensive strategic prospecting skills and strong presentation skills to introduce Kieffer Starlite to large National accounts.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
- Target and prospect large regional and National accounts.
- Meet and exceed monthly prospecting goals.
- Present Kieffer Starlite to perspective clients on site and via Webinar.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals.
- Utilize the Kieffer Starlite CRM software (currently Mothernode) to track prospecting activity and closing.
- Create and present formal proposals.
- Screen and create submissions where appropriate for RFP, RFI, and bid requests.
- Provide monthly 90-day forecasts and annual sales forecasts.
- A minimum education level of High School Diploma/GED is required; Bachelor Degree (4-year) in Marketing or Business Administration preferred
- 5 Years of previous sales experience
- Satisfactory experience in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Self-motivated, results driven, and comfortable working with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to utilize discretion and best judgment when handling confidential information
- Excellent customer service skills