Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
National Account Manager – India
At Antunes we expect and deliver excellence. With a global presence and iconic customers, our sales team leads the market in providing innovative and custom solutions transforming the foodservice industry!
The National Account Manager is responsible for building a market position in India, by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships at targeted Foodservice Accounts. This individual will also be developing and working with Master Distributors in India.
- An experienced consultative Sales or Accounts Manager professional
- Drives sales revenue by systematically uncovering a solution to customers’ needs in the kitchen
- Builds and maintains meaningful relationships with distributors, rep groups and customers
- Serves as the strategic lead building the customer’s future around Antunes equipment
- Acts in accordance with Antunes’ values ensuring customers receive the best service and products possible
- Results Orientation – Stays on the course from start to finish.
- Business Acumen – Understands how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
- Relationship Focused – Demonstrates sincere interest in others; able to collaborate and leverage partnerships.
- Development Mindset – Ability to look at the world and recognize opportunities for continuous individual and organizational transformation.
- B B.A or B.S in Technical, Business/Marketing or related field.
- 5-7 years field sales (with frequent customer contact preferred).
- Culinary and Electro-Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to understand process flow in a commercial kitchen environment.
- Expert at utilizing consultative selling techniques solving problems in our customer’s kitchen
- Experience managing large global accounts and diverse product offerings.
- At minimum, requires significant travel (domestic and international) 40-60% of the time
- Passion for restaurant industry