Career Level Entry Level
Experience 2 Years
Provides support to the National Service Manager by completing various reports and orders, obtaining necessary information from subcontractors. Performs various other administrative duties to support the National Service Department.
- Update status reports based on input from National Service Manager, and obtained by Service Coordinators own efforts.
- Dispatch Subcontractors to locations identified by National Service Manager.
- Obtain customer and/or landlord contact information as necessary.
- Send and receive purchase orders for service and warranty work.
- Assist with customer billing including obtaining and organizing supporting documents as required by the Customer’s account criteria.
- Organize, collect and arrange job files.
- Create service and warranty orders as directed by National Service Manager.
- Enter order lines for field work tasks and replacement parts as needed or as otherwise directed by National Service Manager.
- Provide timely updates to customers as well as respond to customer inquiries.
- High School Diploma/GED plus a minimum of 2 years of call center service, administrative assistant, or related work experience.
- Ability to self-direct work.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Accuracy – high level.
- Listening/Communication skills high level.
- Interaction with co-workers/supervisors – high level.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel; high level of understanding of computer software; proficiency in data entry.
- Ability to work in a team environment.