- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Diploma
Provides support to the National Service Manager by completing various reports and orders, obtaining necessary information from subcontractors. Performs various other administrative duties to support the National Service Department.
- Update status reports based on input from National Service Manager, and obtained by Service Coordinators own efforts.
- Dispatch Subcontractors to locations identified by National Service Manager.
- Obtain customer and/or landlord contact information as necessary.
- Send and receive purchase orders for service and warranty work.
- Assist with customer billing including obtaining and organizing supporting documents as required by the Customer’s account criteria.
- Organize, collect and arrange job files.
- Create service and warranty orders as directed by National Service Manager.
- Enter order lines for field work tasks and replacement parts as needed or as otherwise directed by National Service Manager.
- Provide timely updates to customers as well as respond to customer inquiries.
- High School Diploma/GED plus a minimum of 2 years of call center service, administrative assistant, or related work experience.
- Ability to self-direct work.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Accuracy – high level.
- Listening/Communication skills high level.
- Interaction with co-workers/supervisors – high level.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel; high level of understanding of computer software; proficiency in data entry.
- Ability to work in a team environment.