- Career Level Other
- Experience 5 Years
- Education Undergraduate
Amaryllis Solutions is looking for Team Lead with .NET stack, ready to join our professional team to participate in the creation of an innovative Amaryllis payment platform.
- Participates in the full software development cycle from ideation to release phase and provides post production support.
- Provide estimated development time frames for assigned Software Development projects to ensure accurate planning and delivery of projects”
- Develops technical design documents for internal and outsourced teams. Maintaining detailed documentation, in-person meetings, and regular follow-ups/reviews are part of the job in order to have better quality control of end product.
- Designing user interaction models, workflows and user interfaces to ensure the quality of the software development.
- Evaluates and recommends processes and technologies that could improve the productivity of the group.
- Analyses software execution, performance, diagnosis and present solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Understands enterprise level systems including its architecture and all technical layers.
- Leads the execution efforts of the Software Developers.
- Supports management by actively participating in providing technical feedback that will be used to complete the Software Developers performance appraisals.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- More than five (5+) years with professional experience in the design, development and implementation of enterprise applications
- Experience with legacy systems and modular application integration
- Hand on experience in.NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET Web API
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills, able to set priorities, and responsive to customer requests.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
- Self-motivated with a sharp customer service and results oriented focus.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability and willingness to work multiple projects simultaneously.
Availability to work at the customer site and/or Wovenware offices.
- Own fintech product (not outsourcing)
- A professional team in which it is pleasant to work and where there is something to learn.
- The salary is above average in the market and its regular review.
- Advanced social. package: at the expense of the company certification, English and sports, regular corporate events and much more.
- Convenient workplace.
- Flexible work schedule without overtime.