Experience 4 Years
OEM Sales Support Lead
Individual will be responsible for day to day execution and implementation of the ordering, pricing, and supply chain management with multiple points of contact within the OEM channel, supporting the OEM account lead.
- Coordinate the development of sales reporting and other reports needed to provide visibility to pricing/set-up, warranty claims, pricing discrepancies, etc.
- Liaison between OEM partners and Precision Planting departments.
- Input orders, forecasts, and shipping schedules from OEM EDI sites, and make sure that orders are released and fulfilled 100% on time.
- Maintain part number cross reference list with OEM’s
- Coordinate with purchasing & quality to ensure that compliance with OEM standards is maintained
- Help OEM account lead with needs in launching new products into the OEM aftermarket and factory
- Coordinate with product support to provide OEM partners with needed materials for success in the channel
- Be able to eventually take over account management of distributors and some OEM accounts
- Work with the OEM account lead to develop strategy for the OEM and distributor channels
- Provide sales reporting and analysis on the channel to the OEM account lead and general manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Business studies
- 3 + years’ experience in administration/sales management or working in the agriculture industry
- Excellent time management, organizational, and follow-up skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Highly motivated
- Ability to remain organized in a fast paced environment
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Sheets applications
- Experience in Agriculture or Precision Agriculture administration and sales is strongly desired