- Career Level Individual Contributor
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Undergraduate
As our Office Manager, you will be the first point of contact for the company, and you will provide administrative support across the entire organization and in our Operations department. You will be in charge of maintaining office efficiency by planning and implementing office operational processes.
You’ll handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all office manager responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered promptly, with high quality.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while presenting essential information when needed
- Manage security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and plan meetings/appointments including client and guest visits
- Complete other clerical receptionist duties such as filing and printing
- Plan company events, parties and lunches – ordering food, securing a venue, etc.
- Order supplies and monitor inventory
- Communicating with vendor/freelancer network to solve for: invoicing, booking, and planning
- Assist HR department in managing employee benefits and in the recruiting and on-boarding process
- Maintaining cleanliness of the office: e.g. loading dishwasher, emptying fridge at end of week, preparing coffee for the office, ordering coffee supplies, organizing/cleaning after client visits, etc.
- Assisting the operations team in daily tasks like expense tracking and invoicing
Office Manager Requirements:
- Experience in a front office, preferably handling office manager responsibilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Resourceful and proactive, able to deal with issues as they arise but also be prepared to prevent any issues
- Capacity to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
MarketScale is an analytics-driven B2B content marketing firm and publisher based in Dallas, TX. Come enjoy our newly renovated office on the 53rd floor of the Bank of America Plaza overlooking Downtown Dallas, all while being minutes away from Uptown, Deep Ellum, and the American Airlines Center! The Office Manager position is a full-time role, with competitive salary, comprehensive medical benefits, 401k and onsite fitness membership.
Join a rapidly growing department within one of the fastest growing marketing firms in Dallas!
If you meet the requirements and are hardworking, detail-oriented, resourceful, and organized, then we would love to hear from you!