Career Level Entry Level
Experience 2 Years
Position will provide customer service of amusement park’s guest using lockers. The person will complete effective and efficient service maintenance on mobility/locker equipment located at the park.
- Assist the Park’s guests in renting or using a locker
- Answer questions and listen to concerns from the guests
- Troubleshooting minor operational issues with the lockers
- Maintain a clean and orderly area around locker locations by removal of spills and debris
- Must communicate effectively and professionally when interacting with all customers
- Act as a liaison between the park and their guests when addressing guest questions and concerns
- Assist with the repairs and maintenance of the mobility products
- Must have the ability to analyze a complex situation and establish a positive outcome for the customers
- Learning Agility Willingness with the ability to learn and apply while in progress
- High school diploma or further education.
- 1-3 years’ experience servicing or maintain equipment.
- Good computer skills and knowledge of MS office.
- Should be mechanically inclined and mechanically oriented.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Should have flexible schedule that includes working weekends and holidays.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to present a professional attitude in stressful situations.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License, a good driving record, and the ability to rent a car if required.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation to travel throughout the area.
The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, bend, kneel, stoop, crouch, crawl, and climb all day while performing the duties of this job. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Use of ladders and other material handling devices are required as needed.