- Experience 5 Years
- Education Undergraduate
Complete engineering projects by planning, organizing and controlling all elements of the project by utilizing LEAN processes. Supervise all development and implementation aspects of the project. Oversee facility operational excellency by reducing cost per slab.
• Education: Project Engineering Degree or a degree in an engineering relatable field required.
• 4-7 Years of experience in a similar type of engineering role at a Manufacturing/industrial plant.
• Demonstrated interpersonal, planning, organizing, time management and effective oral/written communication skills
• Demonstrated integrity, maturity, professionalism, and sensitivity.
• Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operations manual, HR policies, and written directions.
• Must be able to write reports as needed.
• Experience in LEAN and Six Sigma Processes.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
• An approach to work that includes initiative, sound judgment, diplomacy and discretion.
• Good interpersonal relations.
• Creativity, initiative.
• Independent thinking.
• Personal and professional authority.
• Fast learner.
• Task oriented.
• Commitment to the organization.
• Strong mechanical background.
• Must be able to layout software, work independently and able to deal w/ vendors.
• Strong problem solving skills with the ability to seek resources in a timely manner as needed.
• Ability to handle frequent interruptions, meet tight deadlines, prioritize tasks, work with minimal direction and handle conflict in a positive manner.
• Ability to wear PPE (Eye Protection, Hearing Protection and Steel Toe Shoes).
• Maintain a safe work environment as outlined by Caesarstone Technologies US policies and procedures.
• Ability to reduce cost per slab.
• Maintain a clean working environment (Ensure area of operation is free of dust, debris, waste and trash).
• Responsible for initiatives, prioritize and execute of operational excellency projects.
• Operational Costs analysist – streamline identified opportunities and creation of execution programs.
• Observing the plant performances and benchmarks.
• Leading processes for cycle time reduction and quality improvement.
• Leading excellency teams, KAIZEN, 5S, LEAN, and Six Sigma processes of production line efficiency and yield analysis.
• Responsible for conducting production KPI’s – creating, monitoring and analysing improvements.
• Flexible and able to work well in a fast-paced environment. Competent in handling simultaneously occurring tasks and smaller projects.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Analytical with strong mathematical skills and quick thinking.
• Present procedures, rules and regulations to those involved in the project; maintains a safe, clean and productive environment through enforcing procedures. Maintain project integrity and reputation through compliance with state and federal regulations.