Experience 2 Years
KPS Global (KPSG) is the North American industry leader in the manufacture, production, and installation of Walk-in Coolers and Freezers. KPSG’s end-product serves many channels within the retail food market as well as industrial applications. KPSG is based in Fort Worth, Texas with Engineering activities centralized in the Fort Worth facility (along with Finance, Human Resources, Customer Operations, Sales, and Installation Services), supporting product manufacturing in three locations: Fort Worth; Piney Flats, TN; and Goodyear, AZ.
KPS Global values its outstanding people who are deeply committed to providing innovative, high-quality service to clients from coast-to-coast. As a member of the KPS team, you’ll be part of an exciting and modern company culture where you will enjoy professional flexibility and benefit from an environment where creativity, innovation, and hard work are rewarded.
KPS Global is currently are seeking a Parts Specialist to join our team! We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a passion and desire to learn and grow with our company. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in parts sales, be organized, motivated, detail-oriented and driven.
- Process customer orders, inquiries and requests for quotes.
- Work with customers via phone queue and email and fulfill their needs
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers regarding product specifications, pricing, and lead times
- Obtain accurate pricing and lead times from suppliers
- Clearly communicate delivery and price confirmation to the customer
- Order entry on KPS Global quote system software
- Regularly update the customer with current order status
- Work with customers to understand and fulfill their needs
- Make recommendations on products that best meet customer requirements
- Educate customers about product options, features, and specifications
- Offer alternatives to ensure customer needs are most appropriately met.
- Generate change orders as needed as well as tracking information for customer requests
- Work with Outside Regional Sales Managers as needed to find the best customer solution
- Communicate any customer satisfaction issues
- Communicate clearly with warehouse to ensure orders are processed accurately and shipped/delivered in a timely manner
- Work directly with warehouse staff on expedites and rush orders
- Clearly communicate orders with expedited ship methods
- Customer data maintenance as needed in quote and order system
- Work with accounting on purchase order terms & conditions
- Work out discrepancies with customers in a timely manner
- Manage multiple quotes and bids simultaneously setting appropriate prioritization amongst competing projects to meet specified deadlines.
- High School diploma or GED and minimum
- 2 plus years of parts sales experience.
- Attention to Detail
- Team Player
- “Can Do” Attitude
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving Skills