Career Level Individual Contributor
Experience 3 Years
MarketScale is hiring a Podcast Producer and Talent Booker, to facilitate scheduling of guests across our 15 industry publications, client channels and more.
Do you have significant experience in radio, TV or online media with booking talent, and scheduling, producing and powering high quality content? This role could be for you.
Work daily to connect with business professionals (our content is all business oriented), and engage with well known business leaders, thought leaders and more, helping connect them with our growing roster of in house podcasters, live broadcast team and more.
- 3 years minimum experience in Production and/or Talent Booking
- Undergraduate degree in related field
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Research, contact, and successfully book talent
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
What to Expect
- Monday – Friday full-time in-office (Downtown Dallas)
- Comprehensive medical benefits from United Healthcare
- 401K via American Funds
- Gym membership available upon request
- Best-in-class tools and technology
MarketScale is a B2B content marketing firm and publisher based in Dallas, TX. Work at our downtown Dallas headquarters at Bank of America Plaza centrally-located with access to interstates, airports as well as local cultural and entertainment destinations in downtown, uptown and the surrounding area.
If you meet the requirements and have a passion for working in exciting industries ranging from IoT and Architecture to Sports, Entertainment and Professional AV, this job could be for you – apply now!
All current positions at MarketScale require a minimum of three years’ post-university experience.