- Career Level Other
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Diploma
Position Summary: Under the general direction of the Floor Leader is responsible for the set-up and operation of press brake equipment per specifications and standard operating procedures.
Essential Role Responsibilities:
• Performs set-ups and training for machine operators.
• Operates forming equipment, troubleshoots and makes adjustments to programs and equipment as necessary.
• Completes essential documents per standard operating procedures.
• Develops and maintains program files, tooling library and racks.
• Works with Floor Leaders to ensure quality control on product lines and adherence to standard operating procedures.
• Reports concerns, issues, and shortages to appropriate Leaders in a timely manner.
• Maintains clean and functional work area and adheres to safety policies and procedures.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by Floor Leader(s).
Essential Skills & Role Qualifications
• Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be self-motivated, a team player with the ability to work in a multi-task environment.
• Ability to differentiate colors, use basic hand tools, read engineering blueprints and bill of materials.
• Must possess strong mechanical aptitude and ability to operate most fabrication equipment.
• Good computer knowledge and ability to navigate in Windows.
• Knowledge of production/quality standards, and assembly procedures/processes.
Essential Education & Experience:
• High School Diploma and / or G.E.D additional education
• 2-4 years fabrication experience
• 2-4 years knowledge and experience with Press Brakes (Amada/Salvagnini) (Preferred)
• Foodservice manufacturing industry (Preferred)