- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Diploma
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Remove and install rolls, perf wheels/blades, cylinders, ink and paper, and print rolls
per job order.
* Cleans up press area.
* After set up is finished, completes On Press Checklist and receives written approval
from Supervisor or quality control.
* Monitors press constantly during operation and makes any necessary adjustments to
* Maintains quality according to customer specifications.
* Completes Daily Time Sheet.
* Maintains good housekeeping in work area.
* Signs in and out on the Flex computer system.
* Comply with all safety and work rules.
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a “Reasonable Accommodation” under the ADA.
* High School Diploma or GED is required.
* 2 years of press experience is required.
* Flexographic experience required.
* Basic math skills and basic computer skills are necessary.
* The ability to meet production deadlines while ensuring high quality standards.