- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience 3 Years
- Education Certificate
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises all aspects of manufacturing production teams who perform the following:
- Material Handling – Glass
- Product cleaning, touchup and prep to assembly
- Assembling products working with glass and steel
- Quality checking product for defects and ensuring only quality products are moved forward in the production process; Maintaining the highest level of quality standards
- Packaging of finished products
- Maintains workflow by observing control points and equipment, monitoring personnel and resources, and studying the manufacturing methods.
- Implements cost reductions by developing reporting procedures and systems.
- Fosters a positive teamwork environment within area of responsibility and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; and resolving problems.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides relevant information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources.
- Works with plant management team and Global People Services to resolve personnel issues as needed.
- 2 years of related experience supervising 10 or more employees in a manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience leading production teams in a manufacturing or similar environment.
- Ability to motivate a team to achieve a common goal.
- Full Supervisory experience including hiring, firing, and performance reviews.
- Experience setting and reporting on KPI’s/Metrics.