- Career Level Other
- Experience 2 Years
- Education Certificate
ou are passionate about new technologies as Optical fiber, 5G, cloud, AI & Big Data?
We are the telecom network test, monitoring and analytics experts—and we love what we do. With over 2,000 employees in more than 25 countries, we help the world’s leading communications service providers, network equipment manufacturers and webscale companies make sure their networks deliver. With the acquisition of Astellia, EXFO has emerged as a leading provider of network and subscriber intelligence, enabling mobile operators to drive service quality, maximize operational efficiency, reduce churn and develop revenues. Our real-time monitoring and troubleshooting solutions optimize networks end-to-end, from radio to core. We’re always looking for top talent to help us lead the way in a thriving industry with boundless opportunities.
Lead or participate to Professional Services missions that can be delivered either from EXFO premises or in Customer premises.
This mission covers activities such as:
o Technical assistance on EXFO solution,
o Network performance and Optimization,
o EXFO Product training.
What you’ll do
- Analyze EPC/CORE CS/IMS/5G Core network performance and investigate the root cause(s) of performance degradations,
- Perform on demand analysis on specific issues (new performance degradation, customer complaint…),
- Provide recommendations to the customer to solve the identified issues (IMS or EPC equipment parameter tuning with targeted value),
- Analyze, develop and create new KPIs, counters, dashboards to complement our solution by added value use cases answering to the major issues that could face a customer,
- Assist customer’s team in enriching EXFO solution with new use cases. Enhance EXFO tools with specific KPIs and new dashboards in a Big Data and virtualized environment,
- Perform workshops to transfer telecom knowledge and/or knowledge about EXFO / ASTELLIA solutions to customer’s team,
- Provide technical advice and support to customers and others teams in EXFO,
- Participate to customer presentation in order to expose the findings and recommendations from the analysis.
What we’re looking for
- Technical knowledge in optimization, troubleshooting and performance for technologies such as EPC, Core CS, IMS, 5G,
- Strong knowledge of EPC, IMS KPIs and their impact on the subscriber experience,
- A strong knowledge in one or several of the following vendors Nokia, Ericsson, Huawei,
- Ability to work with a team with different competencies,
- Knowledge of EXFO’s solutions will be valuable.
- Results oriented with focus on service quality and customer satisfaction,
- Be autonomous in customer environment,
- Team player, open communication and ability to work in international environment,
- Problem solving capabilities,
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills,
Experience: 1 to 3 years in Telecommunications, on Core Network Performance and Optimization.
Education: Graduated computer science or telecommunications engineer (or equivalent).
Availability to travel on regular basis for missions from couple of days to couple of weeks (2 weeks).
Language requirements: Fluent in French and English.
Work permit in France mandatory.
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.