Career Level Other
Experience 2 Years
Education Master’s Degree
Location: Houston, TX | Compensation: Commensurate with experience | Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401K
Viking Cold Solutions is the leading sustainability technology for temperature-controlled logistics. Our intelligent Thermal Energy Storage (TES) systems minimize energy use while better protecting food inside frozen food warehouses, supermarkets, and restaurants across the globe. We are seeking talented and motivated individuals to join our team and help us continue to tackle some of the world’s biggest energy and food challenges with our award-winning TES technology.
The Project Coordinator will work with our engineering and sales teams to manage multiple concurrent projects to install Viking Cold systems and solutions in customer facilities. Duties will include managing and arranging logistics for projects in varied locations and scale.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage multiple concurrent Thermal Energy Storage installations from initiation to completion
- Manage vendor relationships and production schedules and deliveries (domestic and international)
- Work with field personnel to handle project issues as they arise
- Generate estimates and progress reports
- Identify and implement productivity improvements and cost reductions
Skills and Experience
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics or equivalent experience.
- Will consider candidates with technical field experience in HVAC, automation, building energy efficiency projects, or construction management
- Vendor management experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal managerial supervision
- Demonstrated understanding of project management concepts, PMBOK certification a plus
- Proficiency in English.
- Proficiency in Spanish is preferred
- Strong experience in Excel, Salesforce and tableau (analytics and reporting)
- Strong experience in Accounting, Inventory, and Project Management software
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with AutoCAD products
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to HR@vikingcold.com
Please note: Viking Cold Solutions occasionally amends or withdraws jobs and reserves the right to do so at any time
Viking Cold Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, or genetic information. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications, and performance. We are committed to providing all employees with a diverse, inclusive, and positive work environment, and we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based on any of the above characteristics or on any other status protected by local, state, or federal laws.