- Experience 5 Years
- Education Undergraduate
If you’re a goal-oriented professional with strong business acumen, this opportunity could be a great move for you! The Project Manager oversees construction-related projects in accordance with timeline, budget, and customer specifications. Responsibilities include:
- Act as the main point of contact for the customer.
- Establish milestone dates, budget, and deliverables for each project, and ensure these are met.
- Communicate needs to team members.
- Negotiate change orders with customers.
- Provide project forecasts and performance reports.
- Maintain records of project documentation, data, and correspondence.
Must have prior project management experience, preferably in the construction, power generation, or manufacturing industry. A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or technical field is strongly preferred. PMP certification would be helpful, but is not required.
- Strong planning, organization, and follow through
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent written communication skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team
This is a full time office position. Office hours are 8 am – 5 pm, M – F. Occasional overnight travel may also be required.
AZZ Bus Systems is an engineering and manufacturing operation located in Richland, Mississippi. Our custom-built power distribution systems are used in power plants across the U.S.A., and around the world. To learn more about our products, please visit www.azz.com/products/bus-systems.