Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities of designated projects to ensure that goals and objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time and budget constraints.
- Determines/Assigns project personnel and staff for project
- Reads a Scope of Work for a system and have an understanding of what is required and get clarification on any scope of work, timing, or budget issues at the beginning of the project and as issues arise.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of goods and services to both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for installation adhering to all safety and building codes.
- Understands and follows Kasa Engineering Process Manual procedures.
Maintain Positive Customer Interaction
Informs the customer on status of the project.
- Builds a relationship with the customer
- Invoices, reviews and accepts contracts and purchase orders.
- Tracks/updates contract modifications or change orders.
- Reviews proposals.
- Prepares bonding report.
Determines pricing of initial proposals, adds, and deducts.
- Conducts RFQ review, scope review and outline to estimating.
- Reviews estimates.
- Attends pre-bid meetings as necessary.
- Exemplifies Kasa Values including Family, Accountability, Fundamentals, Responsiveness, Challenge, Integrity, Play and Customer Focus.
- Demonstrates Kasa’s Behavioral Norms including Be Present, Speak Your Truth, Attend to Safety & Be Open to Outcomes.
- Directs engineers and subcontractors.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing and coordinating training of employees; planning, assigning and directing work; approving time sheets and expense reports; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Verifies adherence on projects to all company policies and procedures in respect to safety, ISO and project/engineering procedures.
- Leads, develops and grows direct reports.
- Oversee jobsite for duration of project (3-9 months)
Education & Experience
- High School diploma/GED required.
- Degree from an accredited college or university; or two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related management or technical field preferred.
- Experience in management of industrial construction projects required.
- Experience in technical field related to industrial systems and processes preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook required.
- Maintains an acceptable driving record (MVR).