Career Level Manager
Experience 4 Years
MarketScale is hiring a Project Manager for our Online Learning solutions delivered to businesses. MarketScale offers both Learning Management Systems (LMS) and instructional design, to deliver turnkey, high quality online learning businesses can use for everything from customer and employee onboarding, to required continuing education, product training and more.
Work with clients daily to help implement that Online Learning products we are building for them.
Ideal candidates will have project management and educational experience, with strong understanding of concepts such as “train the trainer” and the ability to deploy and implement programs with a variety of stakeholders at client companies. From on-premise training and deployment, to digital project management from our office, help guide our Online Learning customers to successful deployments with a keen focus on user engagement and positive learning outcomes.
MarketScale serves B2B companies, developing marketing content, training content and delivering media services that educate, inform and inspire professionals across all B2B industries with clients that include brands such as Samsung, Segway, Bose and many mid-market B2B companies across industry.
Education is the highest form of marketing. This role brings education to brands looking to grow through though leadership and professional development of their teams, their customers and prospects.
The Project Manager, Online Learning role features competitive base salary and benefits.
Job Requirements and Skills
- 5+ years of Project Management Experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in academia or education technology businesses; teaching or training experience and certification a plus
- Experience working in enterprise companies and presenting to small to medium size groups
- Competent in Education Technology platforms and tools (such as LMS) with competency to integrate and manage the tech
- Mastery of Project Management methodology within teams
- Leadership experience – our learning products require our whole team to succeed and you will be the Project Manager.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Mastery of Project Management tools such as Asana
What to Expect
- Monday – Friday full-time in-office (Downtown Dallas) and occasional travel
- Comprehensive medical benefits from United Healthcare
- 401K via American Funds
- Gym membership available upon request
- Salary plus commission and performance incentives
- Best-in-class tools and technology
Grow your executive career in beautiful Downtown Dallas, working from the 53rd floor in Bank of America Plaza. Work with top brands across all B2B markets and industries, traveling as needed.
Online learning, content marketing, media and Thought Leadership are fun, technology-centric and refreshing mediums in which to work. If you love online learning and want to commercialize your skills and grow with new products and new business, this could be the Project Management role for you.