Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities of designated projects to ensure that goals and objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time and budget constraints.
- Determines/Assigns project personnel and staff for project
- Reads a Scope of Work for a system and have an understanding of what is required and get clarification on any scope of work, timing, or budget issues at the beginning of the project and as issues arise.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of goods and services to both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for installation adhering to all safety and building codes.
- Understands and follows Kasa Engineering Process Manual procedures.
Maintain Positive Customer Interaction
Informs the customer on status of the project.
- Builds a relationship with the customer
- Invoices, reviews and accepts contracts and purchase orders.
- Tracks/updates contract modifications or change orders.
- Reviews proposals.
- Prepares bonding report.
Determines pricing of initial proposals, adds, and deducts.
- Conducts RFQ review, scope review and outline to estimating.
- Reviews estimates.
- Attends pre-bid meetings as necessary.
- Exemplifies Kasa Values including Family, Accountability, Fundamentals, Responsiveness, Challenge, Integrity, Play and Customer Focus.
- Demonstrates Kasa’s Behavioral Norms including Be Present, Speak Your Truth, Attend to Safety & Be Open to Outcomes.