Experience 4 Years
- Champions the overall responsibility for the quality management system (QMS).
- Leads cross functional meetings designed to share information and drive improvement. Communicates details to all levels of the organization.
- Leads management reviews covering the effectiveness of the QMS, performance analyses, and opportunities for improvement.
- Develops and implements training programs to ensure the QMS is broadly communicated.
- Communicates the status of key performance indicators.
- Manages the employee Continuous Small Improvement program.
- Manages the QMS internal audit program, scheduling, reporting, communicating results and facilitating follow up activities.
- Manages quality and safety document updates.
- Manages the quality action item list.
- Proactively compiles and analyzes quality data to identify trends and determine root causes. Communicates service trends and monitors plans for improvement.
- Manages the corrective/preventive action program.
- Researches and documents standard operating procedures.
- Conducts routine inspections/audits of product on the production floor.
- Participates in safety committee meetings. Assists with ensuring safety programs are reviewed and remain current.
- BA/BS Degree in a related field with a minimum of five years of relevant quality experience required
- CQA, CQE, or CQM Certification or equivalent desired
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Supervisory experience
- Strong leadership, communication and facilitative skills
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions
- Proficiency in basis business applications, such as Microsoft Office
Why work with us?
- Competitive starting wage
- Excellent benefit package including traditional medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid vacation
- 8 Paid holidays
- Retirement plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Potential for annual bonus
- Learn more about us at www.trachteusa.com